Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A few weeks ago my son Bouc ([email protected]) passed…

Customer Question
A few weeks ago...

A few weeks ago my son Ryan Bouc (*****@******.***) passed away. He lived in Georgia and I am his father Ron Bouc fro Columbus Nebraska. We would like to download any pictures he may have had on his electronic devices including the I-cloud. However we do not know what the password ***** his Hotmail account was and when we go to rty and download things from the I-cloud it says it sent the personal log in number to his email account. Is there anyway we cold get or rest his Hotmail email account password. Again, we would really like to get any recent photos of him that he may have. Thank you. Ron Bouc (Ryan's dad)

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

I do not have a Hotmail account or at least I haven't used it in many years. I have an email account with another local provider.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My sons Ryan's phone number was/is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I am not trying to recover my password. My son recently passed away so I was wondering if there was a way to get a password ***** his Hotmail account so we can download any pictures on his devises that he may have. When we go to get into his I-cloud, we get a message that it is sending a 9 digit verification code to his Hotmail email account but we are not able to open his email account without a password.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

Right. It that case you would need to recovery the Hotmail account password. You can do it through his website.

LINK