Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving a number of videos and/or photographs on…

Customer Question
I am not receiving...

I am not receiving a number of videos and/or photographs on my Yahoo mail site. They either show up black and won't accept left or right mouse clicks, or they show up with scrambled colors and won't convert to pictures even though the audio works.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No, Yahoo is my browser.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I've not changed any antivirus or firewall settings for a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

No. I didn't realize that there were charges for this. Thanks anyway.

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>