Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to access my account. About 2 years ago I got…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to access my account. About 2 years ago I got a smart phone as a gift from my husband and unfortunately listed the number although I have problems using the device. I recently got rid of it and need to get back onto my desk top computer. It appears that during the time I was using my smart phone I tried unsuccessfully to change the pass word after receiving a message to change it. I have been using this email account since 2010 and messages are directed to the account but I now have no access. I was advised that Facebook access was not possible and I don't really care I just want to be able to receive emails.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About a month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My photos are secure. When I cancelled the smart phone service I got aa flip up phone capable of making phone calls, which is all I need it for. Before they remove the SIM card the secured my photos.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/7/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What is the email provider in question and email program in use on phone and computer? Please clarify. Thanks.