Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Jess: In looking at my tax information for 2016 I find that…

Customer Question
Good morning, Jess: Technician's...

Good morning, Jess:

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

In looking at my tax information for 2016 I find that I never printed out my 2016 tax report. My My customer ID is 21931769 and my name is Hamblin. I'd like to go into the system and print out my 2016 report. Any advise/help you can give would be appreciated. I don't think I ever signed in and set up an account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Here at work it is a Ricoh MPC4504

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MPC4504?

Outlook. Can you please send both Fed and CO State to me at work if I give you the email address?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, but its pretty up to date. This is at work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Hi, Jess:
All I want is to find out how I can access my Jackson Hewitt account and print out my 2016 tax return for federal and state.Thank you
Also, this "Just Answer" that I just paid $5.00 for, what is this for? How do I cancel this service after you are able to help me?
3/6/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Justin - sorry - I was at work and I couldn't get back to my answer.So, to review, this request was to get a copy of my Jackson Hewett 2016 Federal and State tax returns. Can you help with this or do I have to go to Jackson Hewett? Also, I don't want a membership in the "Just Ask" - I'd have no use for it, but it seems like a good thing for those who are in need.
no I don't want you to remote in. I did this a couple weeks ago and had all kinds of issues.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 4 months ago

You have already opted in to be a member. Before we continue I think it is best you speak to customer service.

Please contact customer service. 1(###) ###-####/strong>