Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I’m trying to get back in to my old Facebook page and the…

Customer Question
I’m trying to get...

I’m trying to get back in to my old Facebook page and the email has been changed and I don’t remember the old phone number

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

From my I phone 5se

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No my gmail is fine

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know