Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Help! I gave granddaughter a $50 gift card through you to…

Customer Question
Help! I gave granddaughter...

Help! I gave granddaughter a $50 gift card through you to ***** at Christmas.It was charged to my credit card. She follow e directions to get the gift card QXEIIYMF5 and just tried to use it at Brandy in Boston and was told it was not valid. How can we resolve his?.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I am on my iPad [email protected] nycap.rr.com

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I have received mail this morning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just want to resolve this or have credit returned to my card.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/6/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

I think you are through to the wrong company... We do not sell giftcards, we are a technical support team

Please advise

Thanks Mike

I did this through giftly.com

Ok so you bought the giftcard through GIFTLY.com?

This is crazy.I do not want to pay any money for Just answer.
Please cancel any charge