Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just lost all my unread email ,over 3300, how can i

I just lost all...

I just lost all my unread email ,over 3300, how can i retrieve them

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My pc or laptop at aol.com

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Checked recently deleate ail..ck new mail it says folder empty . Dont know how to trouble shoot

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you for the help

3/6/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Firfox

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.

will need to contact bank in am..my phone is not charging and just shut off. Have no other way to contact the bank.

Thank you for the update. We may continue in the morning at your choice of time. When you are ready to continue, please post a message on this page. You can get back to this page by clicking the link that was sent to your email.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Has anyone contacted you regarding the remote session, yet?

no

Thank you for responding. I will alert the technician and send them a reminder to contact you.

what the hell is going on ...i have already paid and you guys keep dancing me all over the place then always back to the original page.. i need to talk to someone ..what is your phone number. this is terribley user unfriendly

The person has not contacted you, so I will just go ahead and do this for you.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 64
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

After you download the remote application file, you must open it and allow it to run.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com