Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Fogot password and need to send out a resume. HP laptop and…

Fogot password ***** need...

Fogot password ***** need to send out a resume.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP laptop and netzero email

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

HP vision Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

No..just forgot password. All other programs working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Sometimes I am able go straight to email by clicking EMAIL. other times not. I do not remember password ***** changed some months ago

3/6/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the part of your email address after the @ symbol?

thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
netzero.net
I know my user...
I don't know password...I tried what thought ut was and did not work. I usually can log in with it saved...not this time

Thanks

Can you please use my link below to reset your password

https://account.netzero.net/account/acmg/forgotPassword.do

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Please let me know how you go

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is very frustrating this is the exact page that I went to on my laptop that sent me to your help desk all I want to do is reset my password ***** have just gone in a circle this is the exact page that says I have to call or email which I did and got you and your site

Hi there

The link I gave won't circle back here.. it is the process to reset your password.

What did you exactly do on that link?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dominique went back to the original page on the net zero help screen to put in the member ID and the instruction comes up that it cannot be changed without a phone call which when I put the number in takes me back to just ask
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Of course that should not be Dominique it should say when I went to the site what you gave me.....

I do not exactly follow your message, can I please connect to your computer and do this directly there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be billed im6 sure.

Please accept the requestion I sent you so I can connect.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On second thought I don't like this seems to be a scam

Ok.. I spent a lot of time with you trying to get you to do the instructions yet you keep replying you get a phone number which returns you to this site, which of course is not possible.

Now you go and provide me a poor rating indicating I was rude and incorrect and that I am scamming you...

Its not right what you are doing, and not how people should be treated. The steps I gave to you were very straight forward. I understand you may have been confused and I was trying to help you through this but now I have a black mark on my profile for doing this.

Not right at all

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This last message and then we're done.
the rating was because I did not receive the help I needed ..the help that you gave me was what I started with initially that is free on the website. the fact that NetZero has changed to the point where you have to pay to reset a password ***** ***** maybe you don't work for the company directly and that may be part of the problem but it seems I was forwarded to an all-inclusive site ,not NetZero specifically. I did not get an answer. I was rerouted to my original page and you seem to assume that I do not know what I'm doing. all I did was forget to pass word what your company is having you do is a bait people and then charge them for an answer that they need.. just be upfront and say it will cost you money to find out what you need..
Of course you may forward this last answer to your supervisors . it may be something they need to hear.
It's not you specifically. I do not know you it's the way this whole system is setup

There is only one link to reset the password, which I gave and which works.

A phone number given will not bring you back to a website which is what you were saying it would do.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll try this again as I'm still having trouble, When I chatted with you before I told you I had the phone number ..when I called the number they give me a list of options, one being change password ***** they very nicely give me the exact link to type in that you did. That's what I meant when I said I called the number and they give me the same link you did and it doesn't work. I will gladly pay the $19 to get a password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be able to have a remote connection tomorrow morning around 9 central time I am at work right now and do not have access to my laptop.
What contact information do you require

ok

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What info do you need the remote connect
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This seemingly computerized never answered the last chat. I called the tech help # where I was rerouted again to 3rd party going to sell me a clean up program for me laptop.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I never solved the problem.
As I said I was rerouted to a technician in third party that wanted to charge me $250 to clean my computer.. had nothing to do with the password.
Richard, Email Systems Specialist