Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not received any e-mails (gmail) since last week & I…

I have not received...

I have not received any e-mails (gmail) since last week & I know they have been sent

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I'm not a techie - a browser, I think

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not as far as I know. Hasn't been a problem previously

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me

3/6/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Are you able to sign into your account?

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 70
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Please, run the program after you download it.

After you save the remote application file, please open it and run it.

We were not able to connect yesterday for some reason.

Please, post a message on this page when you are ready to continue.

Thank you,

Jason

I realize I have cancelled my subscription with your organization, but the $52.00 I was quoted has morphed into $115.70 on my card. Can that be explained?

Oh you cancelled all of this? I was not given that information. I am not part of the billing department so I don't have access to your account. I will send in your question to the billing department. Someone from that department will contact you.

I will close this task now. Once I do that, I will not be able to communicate with you any longer.

Good day,

Jason