Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Gmail asking me for my phone number i cant log in Need Help…

gmail asking me for my...
gmail asking me for my phone number i cant log in Need Help
3/5/2018
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I try to log in to my gmail they ask to verify my account . i dont remember the month i opened it and not the phone number .Can you help me ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ca you call me ?

Only the true owner can verify the account.

Have you tried using the online recovery form?

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but i dont remember anything .
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they try to send an email to my other email but they could not verify it

In that case your only other option is to use the recovery form to report the account as hacked, or compromised.

Google when then ask you a series of questions about your contacts, etc. to help prove that you own the account.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but i dont remember any information .Can you help me ?

I cannot provide you with any of your own information - this information should only be known by the account holder!

I would not know who your regular contacts are, etc. That is information that you alone must provider to Google.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i treid already they cant verify my account
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
in other words you cant help me

All I can do is tell you want steps to follow. I cannot help you remember personal information that only you should know.

If you are unable to verify the account then you have no option but to create a new one.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

You are welcome :)

Pete, Computer Expert
Pete, Computer Expert