Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I tried to reset my password for mi microft account for

I tried to reset...

I tried to reset my password ***** mi microft account for windows 10 so far no email for reset received

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone 3

hello?
Where r u? This is ridiculous
I don't have all day to wait around for youI will be away from my computer for a whilesend me a solution or tell me how to cancel my account and recreate itWho is your supervisor?
3/5/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Pleas let me know

Yesterday morning

Thanks

Can you use my link to reset your password

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Once done, use the new password ***** sign into your account.

Let me know how you go please

That works thanks a bunch

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist