Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I recently bought a new smart tv and in the process of

I recently bought a...

I recently bought a new smart tv and in the process of setting it up I messed up our Netflix pass word. My account email address is n4***@******.*** and the name is*****: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried different passwords that I thought were right but it comes back try again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

I just need to change my password ***** netflix
2/27/2018
Justin Johnson

Are you still able to sign in to that account on the computer?

No do I need to reset my google password *****
Can you just send me a code number to my email
Are you still there

I am still here and no I cannot just send you a code. Who do you think you are in contact with?

With what service?

Att and email is via gmail.com
You still there

This is JustAnswer. We are none of those things. Do you want to continue with this paid service?

I just want to reset my Netflix password, can you help me without taking control of my ipad

I couldn't take control of your iPad even if I wanted to. The software doesn't exist.

Can you tell me how to change my Netflix password

yes. sign in with the wrong email and the password ***** chose and then change the password ***** you are inside. you can change the email too.

Thanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson