Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I received an email on 2/14 Case#GTM2789348587 stating my…

I received an email...

I received an email on 2/14 Case#GTM2789348587 stating my account was being disconnected

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been sending messages to what I thought was your e/mail address saying PLEASE do NOT cancel my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No....I just don't think so

2/19/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access or login to your Gmail account right now using a web browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Windows....and I think I can just log into gmail via my e/mail...right??

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8a55e69d-034b-47e6-ac64-f04463c10e02

Best regards,
Jess