Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to access the email for to check on messages. Thus…

Trying to access the...

Trying to access the email for***@******.*** to check on messages.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Thus account was set up for camp by camp administrators that are no longer at camp

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Logged into my school account on phone and on my chromebook

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure on security question or phone number

2/19/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when you try to access your email account, what is the exact message you get?

Please let me know

Thank you

I now can access it!

Perfect!!! Anything else you need?

Nope!

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist