Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Need new password for maurren47 @gmail.com. Email cannot…

Need new password *****...

Need new password ***** maurren47 @gmail.com. Email cannot receive

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Emails. Maureen

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can’t get into Credit Karma . Someone said this was hacked and gave me

2/18/2018
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Do you still have the phone number ending with 51?

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.

GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist
I don’t have phone number ending in 51.
Switch to remote
I am getting mail now. I have a google password. Still can’t get into Credit Karma. It
takes the email***@******.***. needs a password. I have had three tech do
I have to pay $39.00 for each of them
I have switched to remote several times with various techs. Maureen

Maureen, I'm happy to hear that your Gmail is working now. It would be my pleasure to help you with Credit Karma as well. Did you download Team Viewer in the past when you had other techs help? If so, please open it and provide the User Id and Password so I can remotely connect.

If you haven't previously downloaded it, click on the link below:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Download and install the TeamViewer program. Please provide me the id and password ***** it has loaded.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. Thank you!

Need passwords for Owen and maurren47
Am I paying 3 times $39.00?

As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support via email at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Mail is now working, That’s all I know.

I work a flexible schedule and will be leaving the office soon. I will not be back until approximately 6pm CT. If you'd like to wait, I can give you a phone call at that time to sort through all of this, or I can opt out and open it to different expert if you prefer. Please advise.

Alison,
I will wait until you get back tonight at 6pm central. Maureen

Thank you for your patience. Have a great day!

Maureen, I am back earlier than I expected. I can give you a call now if you are ready.

I called Apple and I am all taken care of. Thanks for your help. Maureen

That's great news! Enjoy your evening!