Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account does not show up but when I try to open a…

My email account does...

My email account does not show up but when I try to open a new account it tells me I have an account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iPad and my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried changing password ***** did not work

2/18/2018
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Dustin, Email Specialist
Thank you

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1a3d82d2-9de4-43fc-9e72-d7e1424e594e

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Safari will not down load

Are you using safari on an ipad, or on a mac?

On ipad

I cant connect to an ipad, do you have a windows pc or a mac I can connect to, and if so which one do you have?

I have a MacBook air

Follow these steps on your macbook

To get started with the screen sharing session, please go to the link below and download the free program, teamviewer

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac/

Once downloaded, install the program.. And then run the teamviewer program.. Leave the program on screen..

Inside the teamviewer program it should give you a connection code, and a password.

Please send me both codes here in a reply, and I will be able to connect to you and help you on screen.

If you run into any issues, please let me know.

Dustin S.

The screen shows download team viewer l clicked on
Should I use quick support
Nothing seems to be happenning

You have to download teamviewer.

Then you have to go to your downloads and install teamviewer, once installed.

Go to your applications folder, and open the teamviewer app.. Leave it on screen

Let me know where you get stuck during the steps above.

Id is 609 394 950 password ***** *****

Ill need just about 15 minutes to connect.. As ive just seen this message.

Please dont close teamviewer and wait for my reply. Thank you

About how much longer do you think you will be

Apologies, about five minutes now.

if you closed teamviewer open it and send me t he connection id and password *****

Dustin S

Still open

connected

Thank you do I need to do anything else

connected

I sent the address do I need to add password

Weve scheduled to reconnect on monday at 10 am.

Ill see you then,

Dustin S