Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The email address in my Google account (@annacarolgallow) is…

Customer Question
The email address in...

The email address in my Google account (@annacarolgallow) is an invalid address—wihch synchs to old email addresses to get to current email addresses—lots problems in functioning of email, passwords, and functionning of Google aps, etc. How to correct Google Acccount password?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, but the password *****'t the problem. I can get into the Google account using my password ***** had on my old computer. I'm on a Mac, and when I access email through the apple mail icon, all the emails that were sent to the old comdputer recovery email address come up (Yahoo address). Flags of new emails come across the screen of my computer about 5 secods before emails come into Gmail which I access to Safari. In the apple icon for mail, all the mail from Yahoo comes in. It's like my computer is set up as a phone device, because I can't compose or delete emails from the apple iccon. The problem in functioning of other internet programs such as Zoom whhich connects callers using email notification. Emails sent through zoom ap don't work!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been working with Apple on the computer problems which I thought were because of iCloud issue, and I can explain to the tech just how this invalid address happened to be in my Google account.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
The telephone number is ***** a little flip phone which doesn't have internet access and can't download an ap. I have email problems and don't know if I will be able to communicate by email. I NEED TO SPEAK WITH GOOGLE TECHNICAL EXPERT ON THE PHONE (WHICH IS WHAT I THOUGHT THIS "JUSTANSWER" WEB SITE WOULD CONNECT ME WITH!!!!! I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH APPLE SUPPORT FOR A YEAR WITH NO RESULTS!!!!
IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, "WOULD YOU PREFER I SECURELY CONNECT TO YOUR DEVICE AND FIX IT FOR ME, the answer is "yes" if you can stop all the synching from old email addresses to my correct email address
I THINK I WOULD NEED TO HAVE YOU JOIN ON MY SCREEN TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING, AND I'VE HAD VIRUSES IMPLANTED BECAUSE OF CONNECTING TO A SUPPOSED "TECHNICAL EXPERT." PLEASE ANSER MY QUESTION OF HOW I CAN CORRECT MY EMAIL FROM invalid one to correct one I put in my request. How do you "securely connect to my device" and how to I trust what you do when I'm not communicating with you by phone while I'm in control of my screen and cursor ? Why can't I talk with a Google Technical Expert by phone like your ad sayw?
I don't have "supporting documents"
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what do you mean by "watch for message on conversation page"?...This box???
2/17/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> my Google account (@annacarolgallow) is an invalid address

> How to correct Google Acccount password?

A bit confused about your descriptions above. Why do you need to correct password ***** an invalid address?

A text message just came into my flip phone saying: The Email technician on justAnswer has responded to your question view it here: then it gives the ap. I CAN'T PUT IN THE APP. NOW IT SAYS TO GO TO HTTP://WW2.JUSTANSWER.COM/HELP. HOW DO I DO THAT AND STAY ON THIS CALL?
I don't trust you to remotely connect to my device without me being in control of the cursor, AND I'M NOT PAYING $39 TO HAVE YOU SWITCH ME TO A SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANT. THIS IS A GOOGLE PROBLEM, AND I NEED TO BE TOLD HOW TO CHANGE MY PROBLEM OR SPEAK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM MYSELF, OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK.!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DOES "SWITCH ME TO A SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANT" MEAN??? MORE EMAIL CONVERSATIONS? LIVE CHAT?
WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER EACH QUESTION I HAVE ASKED???????
I DON'T NEED TO CORRECT THE PASSWORD! ACTUAL EMAIL ADDRESS IN GOOGLE ACCOUNT ID IS INVALID.
SAVE THIS FOR NEW EMAIL TECHNICIAN:
History of sequential problems which, I believe, created the invalid email address in Google account:
1. Old Macbook Leopard (used yaloo address (oldest) and current email address; had virus which was repaired; I continued to use this old computer before and after new Macbook Air was ordered and received.
2. Started using New Macbook Air with the same Apple ID and email address that I have currently while continuing to old Macbook Leopard.
3. Mistakenly dowloaded iCloud (onto old computer) when I clicked on an icon saying, "download iCloud", and then both computers started doing crazy things - iCloud warnings that iCloud was full, emails disappearing, newly formed passwords not accepted—constant error messages of one kind or another.
4. With Apple care's help, wiped out new computer to start fresh with new email address and apple id. When trying to set up new computer and access the new email address I had used only on the new computer (*****@******.***), I got an error message saying "invalid email address," so I started using the email address that I had used on both computers at the time the new computer was wiped: (*****@******.*** - the one that Google is using to link the invalid email address to my email box.
Ever since the new computer wipeout the email problems have continued - like the blank email you reportedly received.
The question "How to correct Google Account password" was wrong. I was trying to ask: "How can the INVALID EMAIL ADDRESS (the one that I had created on this computer when it was new—also the one on my Google Account when the computer was wiped clean—the one which shows as "INVALID EMAIL WHEN YOU TRY TO USE IT AND IS THE SAME EMAIL WHICH MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO ACCESS MY EMAILS AFTER THE WIPEOUT—that caused the recovery process requiring forwarding to two other email accounts which causes inumerable email, password ***** internet problems)—how could this invalid email in Google account be eliminated and replaced without all the forwarding to the one I'm using now and used before the wipeout of this new computer so that all the email forwarding (recovery) in the Google account will stop?
WHAT IS THE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROMISED TO SAID WOULD BE AT THIS WEB ADDRESS: http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone (which I entered in my computer browser because my flip phone can't send emails and doesn't have browser) ?
oops--- the web address above should have an "e" at the end and no periods)
I will call(###) ###-####at 6 am Pacific time, Saturday, February 17 at 6 am Pacific time if I haven't heard from you before then.
I CALLED 1-***-***-**** this morning at 6:10am Pacific time. The lady I spoke with upgraded ORDER ID #BSP-240-60840 to Google Support-High Priority. This lady said they would calling my home phone(###) ###-####
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

The first question to the first email technician ("How to correct Google Account password) is WRONG. DELETE THAT!!!
MY QUESTION IS: How can I correct my Google Account so that the IVALID EMAIL address (@annacarolgallow) is ELIMINATED and ***@******.*** (proper email address) is shown (so that continual looping between email addresses doesn't happen any more?
to JINS M. N. Computer Hardware Engineer: My order ID #BSP-240-60840 was upgraded to urgent contact directly to my home phone from Google Technical Support person!!!!!!!, and I cannot view or accept your "so-called-offer as my inital question was stated wrong and the correct question listed at 10:07 am today has not been answered, and I'm following instructions of the person I spoke to this morning and waitig for support by home telephone DIRECTLY FROM GOOGLE!!!!

Thank you for the clarification. Do you want to remove the wrong Email id from a computer or mobile device? If computer, can I remotely connect to your computer and check the problem?