Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I load a file of input documents from live mail to…

How do I load...

How do I load a file of input documents from live mail to outlook?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. am trying to recover from a hard disk crash windows 7. have outlook trial up and running and have all old live mail documents in my system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Do not think so

2/17/2018
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

remote assistance is fine

Allright, there will be a 30$ fee payable after I fix the issue. Lets go ahead and get conncted.

So I can connect, I need to know if you have a mac or a pc?

Dustin, Email Specialist
what now
PC

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1e0e226c-f43a-4684-bd74-0d003b1e7b15

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

where is agree button?

If you click the link I sent you it wll open a new page.. At the bottom youll see the green agree button.

That will download the connection file. Then you just need to open and run the connection file.

sorry dustin, not sure how to click the link you sent.
are you there?
are we finished?
I guess there is no way to stop payment, maybe I could contact my credit card and stop payment.

if you want to cancel, here is the refund link

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

test