Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My office subscription has expired & trying to purchase new.

Customer Question
My office subscription has...

My office subscription has expired & trying to purchase new. since its expired I can get a confirmation email to continue to purchase subscription

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Haven't tried any?? at first I tired to subscribe threw my email...[creating a new account] didn't work then tried threw my phone # [new account] and they wanted a email address to verify and its not going threw.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, this has been expired for awhile... I tried to subscribe awhile back & it asked for my acct # and password ***** of course I don't remember.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/16/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

What is your current working e-mail address and the current version of expired office?