Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an aol email address. [email protected] I was just

Customer Question
I have an aol...

I have an aol email address. [email protected] I was just assigned another email address, that when i'm sent a message, it's supposed to be delivered to aol to bocaburt

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

When i send a message to my new email address it goes to spam. when i'm sent a message from another person, their's goes to spam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

When i'm in spam, there's a click on that says not spam, but that doesn't help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/16/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Remote service, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

apparently you have nothing to do with aol. i do not wish your assistance

Thats correct, there is nowhere on our website says that we have anything to do with AOL.

But we can still assist, unless you no longer want to

no long want your help

Sure, for refund please contact customer service
Have a good day