Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got a new iPhone but am unable to get my email. I can't…

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new iPhone but am unable to get my email. I can't remember a password ***** not sure if my ID is correct please advise

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Not from outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Just icon on phone & ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My email is***@******.*** my phone is(###) ###-####didnt have problem til my phone was moved over to new iPhone 8 today

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What is the email address to be configured on your iPhone?