Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer was set up today to get my e-mail on Microsoft…

Customer Question
My computer was set...

My computer was set up today to get my e-mail on Microsoft Edge. It is not syncing with my IPhone. I cannot get e-mail on my iPhone. Pls help me.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

Have no idea, where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Today, I turned it off and then back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it's just that it's not sycing and I'm in fear that my address book has disappeared since I was using Outlook Express to get my e-mail.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/16/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Which email provider are you referring to? Gmail, outlook.com, Yahoo or AOL or something else?

I'm ending this session and want my money back from my credit card! I know it's only $5 but I'm really pist!

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.
it's telling me "Want to switch to a Secure Remote Assistance for $39! I do not want to pay this!
I do not want to continue.
I hope I wont' be charged the $39! I'll have it taken off my credit card.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

I'm still in need of help but was afraid to proceed since I was getting pop ups about "Securely Connect" for $39.
To answer your previous questions, I was using Outlook to get my e-mail.
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 7 months ago

Just ignore the pop ups