Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm not able to access my apple id. I don't think so. No…

Customer Question
I'm not able to...

I'm not able to access my apple id***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No forgot the second question the first answer was Passat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/15/2018
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether you do have an access to the u******@o**.com email address? An email has been sent to your rescue email address, u•••••@o•••••.com.You can also follow the directions in the email to reset your password.

I don’t know this email!

Can I have your Date of birth?