Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting a message that my user name and password are…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a message that my user name and password ***** incorrect. Then I get sent a google message that someone has tried to log into my account with a false password ***** is incorrect. It does not matter what I put into this box it will not go away. I have tried my current password ***** of the other passwords that I have used in the past and nothing works

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

But this has only happened today when I was using a 5G Nighthawk as my internet connection. I have used it before and this has not ocuurred

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I do not think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/14/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

If you use gmail, are you able to sign in your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.