Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't log in to my SS account. I don't know what my

Customer Question
I can't log in...

I can't log in to my SS account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I don't know what my security questions are. My phone number on my account should be(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, guess I didn't have the correct password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/13/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What do you mean by SS account? Can you please first clarify this? Thanks.

On the SSA.gov website

Did you try resetting the password *****?

If not, click HERE to start by providing your username, SSN ad DOB. Thanks.

No

If you didn't, please click HERE to reset the password.Thanks.

I’m done, please don’t email me anymore.

Good. Can you please kindly accept the answer and rate my service to close the case? Thanks.