Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I fried the motherboard of my laptop so I bought this new…

Customer Question
I fried the motherboard...

I fried the motherboard of my laptop so I bought this new laptop at Staples in Brandon,Fl. In order to activate my Microsoft Office outlook for our email that they said they needed our password ***** our email and I cannot remember it. Can you possibly help us with that? They put on a new temporary password ***** now so I could email you for get my old password ***** Please let me know if you need anymore info, My old password ********@******.*** and my new temporary password ********@******.*** Thank you ,***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No just this new computer that we just bought and we have a smart tv if that is what you mean. We did not change the email on that if we can get our old one back. We are older and not quite computer savvy. Shirley

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

We are here in Florida but when we got it set up back in Canada we would have used the only phone number we have there in Sudbury, Ontario is(###) ###-####and possibly we might have used our first pet Tasha but that the part we do not remember, Sorry getting old and the memory is the fist to go. Does that info help at all? Shirley

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all we remember at this point.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
2/13/2018
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am ready now, I gave you the old email [email protected] because we cannot get into our program where we have all our emails without that email account which is attached to our Microsoft Office account.