Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am going to have to close my account with hotmail.com.

Customer Question
I am going to have...

I am going to have to close my account with hotmail.com. Earlier I received a message that I had contacted hotmail.com and terminated our account. We had not done that so it said to contact them. I did that and signed in with my information. When I got off the site, I realized that we had been scammed. I am going to have to contact everyone that has any info on us that our email has changed. If you need any info on us about closing our account, please let me know. Thanks for your help in this matter. Carolyn M***** *****@hotmail.com

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
2/12/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to access your hotmail email account?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I would like for you to credit my paypal account for the amount that I paid to get help from you all. When I touched on Microsoft, I got you and I don’t think you are going to be able to help me. Thanks.

I'm sorry. Like other email service providers, such as Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc., Microsoft does not provide support for your email at all. I'm an independent computer tech; I can fix this issue for you. We guarantee our service, so don't worry.

- Are you currently able to access your hotmail email account?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

I closed my hotmail account and got me another email account so I would appreciate it if you could return the payment that I made to you through PayPal.

Great. I was waiting for you earlier, so that I could help you quickly, but I'm glad you got it working now. We are canceling this per your request. If you need help with any other computer issue in the future, please come back anytime. Thank you for the update.