Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Gmail tells me my account is invalid. I can send emails…

Customer Question
My Gmail tells me...

My Gmail tells me my account is invalid

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I can send emails through my phone but when I go to sites I need to add my email it doesn't work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't its been this way for a year

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
2/7/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer, a Mac, or a smartphone right now?
  2. Are you able to access your Gmail using a web browser? (by going to www.gmail.com and signing in)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess