Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

All I want is info from classic pp, but it freezes up a lot.

Customer Question
All I want is...

All I want is info from classic pp, but it freezes up a lot

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Msn

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba msn

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/6/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What is "classic pp"?

Are you having issue with your computer? Or is it something else?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.