Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant sign out of gmail. Web browser. I press the red G inthe…

Customer Question
Cant sign out of...

Cant sign out of gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I press the red G inthe upper right hand corner at home on my laptop or at work on my desktop

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
2/6/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

With which browser are you having this problem?