Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

It's actually my e-mail on my phone. CompuServe. They did…

Customer Question
It's actually my e-mail...

It's actually my e-mail on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

CompuServe. They did some kind of upgrade.update in November, and I can't send or receive any more, and I can't "Hold" on the phone indefinitely.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it. Thanks, Pearl. My name is Kathleen.

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Email
2/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 14 days ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.Please also be aware that you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. Please disregard it, if you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question.
Customer reply replied 14 days ago
No, thank you.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 13 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist