Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've imported a new email account via setting>accounts

Customer Question
Hi I've imported a...

Hi I've imported a new email account via setting>accounts import but I can't add the email to the account with my other emails. Does that makes sense?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail. I have a new independent hosted website hosted by hostpapa and have set up email and am now trying to put it into gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None really. I just have no way of accessing my new email account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No all good thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
2/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.Please also be aware that you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. Please disregard it, if you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question.
Hi Bing, My problem I can receive email from my new email account into my gmail but I can't seem to add the new email into my group of other email accounts within gmail. i.e. It has been imported into gmail but I can't email out from a separate page.Thanks
> can receive email from my new email account into my gmail
Not sure what you mean about this. Do you mean you are forwarding incoming messages of the new email account to an existing Gmail mailbox?
Correct but I can't create a email entity to send out from
To send out from within gmail
> Correct but I can't create a email entity to send out from
From Gmail?
I'm having difficulty explaining this. I've created an email from my website and it is sitting now as a email account within gmail but it won't allow me to add it to the group of other emails so I can send out emails from its own page.
from gmail

Okay, just a moment I will give you a screenshot showing how to do it.

Clicking on the widget at the top right gives you a pop down of your accounts with a small 'add account' at the bottom. Click on that and it doesn't recognise my new email, when i type it in it says in red 'couldn't find your google account'
I'm out driving very soon so won't respond for a while but look forward to your next message, thanks Bing
Hi
As you can see from screenshot the mail address and mail account had already been added but I still cannot send out emails from***@******.*** When i try to add the email account (as per attached screen shots) it doesn't recognise the email account