Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I cannot get or send emails and AOL keeps saying my password…

Customer Question
I cannot get or...

I cannot get or send emails and AOL keeps saying my password ***** ***** Should I change it and how do I do it. They also say my user name is ***** ***** I have been using it for years!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

I'm having the same problem with all my computers

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Honestly, I can't remember

Submitted: 17 days ago.Category: Email
2/6/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 17 days ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 17 days ago

It sounds like you are unable to access your AOL email account because it is asking for password ***** in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your AOL account.

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
How can I easily do that?
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
No thank you
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 17 days ago

Please follow the below steps in order to reset your password:

1. Visit https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?siteState=KuO87nskhuD8v6IxH-MjLxrH9_am1dc8moMMRSNt6xM&locale=us&lang=en&sitedomain=account-management&authLev=S.
  2. On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link.
  3. Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.
  4. Click Next.
  5. We'll need to verify that this account belongs to you. Click one of the headings below depending on the confirmation option you choose.
  6. Then you will get number of recovery option in order to to reset password ***** recovery email, text message,another verification option or verifying payment information choose any one option and proceed with it.

Please let me know if it works for you.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh