Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost aol gold and password is not working. I also…

Customer Question
I have lost aol...

I have lost aol gold and password ***** ***** working. I also need you to take over my computer and give me 1280/768 resolution instead of the 600 bits ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Toshiba lap top

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

C855

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates are always being activated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have been having trouble accessing AOL for a long time I also have trouble entering web sites and getting shut out

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.Please also be aware that you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. Please disregard it, if you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question.