Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a window asking me to activate the Microsoft account…

Customer Question
Andy, I have a...

Andy, I have a window asking me to activate the Microsoft account and I don't have the email or password ***** my account. I have the word, powerpoint, excel and outlook software on my mac

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No can you send me a code, my email is***@******.*** or the account could be using***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know as this is the first time this has happened

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.Please also be aware that you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. Please disregard it, if you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question.