Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been on the phone with AT&T for over an hour. I am…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on the phone with AT&T for over an hour. I am now locked out of my email and yahoo accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not I now hate AT&T LOL

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
2/6/2018
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What is AT&T saying?

No I sent a message to cancel my $5. I can't be on the computer any longer. And by the way I am 78 y o and not very patient
Email technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 5 months ago

I will submit the request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

No
I want to cancel all contact with you. Sorry