Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am having problems getting into my emails in outlook. I…

I am having problems...

I am having problems getting into my emails in outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

I could be, i,m aged & tech. challenged so sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2018
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me what happens when you attempt to access your e-mails. Do you get an error message?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

i am in my husbands email(outlook) acc. so as i can get through to you, we are getting JA,s emails, but not getting mine,***@******.***, that,s the acc i am in trouble with.
i do get an error message

To confirm, were you able to access your e-mails in Outlook before? Also, what is the error message you see?

i was getting my emails, it says enter user name, idid that, then asked for password, i have put 2 in, the only ones i ever use, &
i am fairly sure i have done something wrong with my password.

Thanks for the information!

I can help you with the issue you described; however, since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a secure remote session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.

Thanks,

please

I can assist you with this problem over a secure remote assistance. Please tell me if you are using a Windows or a Mac computer?

Windows

Here are the instructions on how we can remotely connect:
Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program.

Link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1b82e159-2880-4dd4-9b2d-8936b736473d

When a new web page opens, click on the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

In case the link doesn't work for you, let me know.

Connected.

Problem has been successfully solved via secure remote assistance. Everything should work properly now.

For any other issue, feel free to contact me again. Here is my JustAnswer profile page where you can request me directly for any computer-related question in the future:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-it-miro/

You can now rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Regards,

IT Miro, Computer Scientist
IT Miro, Computer Scientist