Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had an email account hacked and I want to stop getting…

I had an email...

I had an email account hacked and I want to stop getting emails from that account

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have a gmail account and an Oulook account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on the computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I changed my email account and I have asked for the old account to be unusable by anyone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to log in to my previous account but google wouldn't verify that account, but is still being used by someone

1/24/2018
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let's get started!

You can report this issue to Google by filling out the violation/policy form. I have provided the link below, fill it out and Google will look into the issue. Once they determine the account is being used to send spam they will shut down the account.

https://support.google.com/mail/contact/abuse

Let me know if this answers your question or if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

Thank you

Your welcome, let me know if you have any further questions.

How did you make out? Did you fill out the form?

I am so tired of trying to get this taken care of! I couldn't complete the form because I kept getting a message to fix something!
I deleted the messages because most of them were provacative! Now what do I do? I feel I should be charged for having nothing resolved!

Would you like to perform a remote connection so I can assist you? However, a remote support requires a cost.

Let me know if you would like to continue?

Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Do you have a phone number for google?
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Just a kind reminder that you got a remote session waiting for you. Please advise a preferred time and computer type. Thanks.

I understood that I would not be charged for the remote service was down! Please take care of my refund from PayPal! Also, now the inappropriate emails are showing up on my iPad!
Hello there, I am just the tech responsible for your remote session and I got no access to any billing info of you. So please kindly speak with JustAnswer customer service for any of your billing concerns. Thnaks.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Cris
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast