Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My yahoo account on iPhone wil not receive pictures. It says…

My yahoo account on...

My yahoo account on iPhone wil not receive pictures. It says here is an account error.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

1/24/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

About 1 or 2 weeks.

HI

Have you removed and re-created the account?

I did create a google acct AFTER pictures would not receive in email.

I thought this was a Yahoo account?

it is. Been Yahoo account holder for 10 yrs

OK - have you REMOVED the account from your phone and re-added it to see If this helps?

No. Don’t know how to do that.
Do I have to connect to PC to uninstall yahoo OR can I do that on phone?

What app are you using to access the email?

Icon- blue square with white envelope

OK so go to Settings > Accounts

And tell me If it is listed there

it is . I also have iCloud. Don’t want iCloud.

OK pelase go into the account then at the bottom delete it.

It worked. Tested and sent pic to email. Thank you for your time and patience. I appreciate your knowledge.

Anytime

Note: Can you please rate me at the top of the just answer post so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager