Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a gmail account with daughter's help yesterday and…

I set up a...

I set up a gmail account with daughter's help yesterday and can't seem to get in today. I am a senior and just learning.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No - my daughter set me up and gave me my password. It was my choice Singer1950

1/22/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Are you able to get to the screen to enter your gmail address and password?

Singer1950

Ok but email addresses will not have www in them. Try logging in with***@******.*** and your password ***** let me know. You may be having trouble by typing your email address wrong.

Thanks, I'll do that now.

please let me know how it goes. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist