Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I want to change my Gmail password, but I don't remember the…

I want to change...

I want to change my Gmail password, but I don't remember the old one, I started in back in 2012 and I'm 88 years young.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, what it is, my son gave me a tablet, and I want to access my gmail there.

1/22/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I access my account every day on my laptop, and I don't have to enter the password. by the way, I don't use text on my cell phone. BUT I want to install my account on my tablet!

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is Windows 7. What file can I use to open the file?

The one under

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you want the Id and password *****?

yes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ID 775 021 912 Password 7230
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
when and how do I change my Password? I have paid you $79.99 for no results! do you want me to recommend you to others??
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Can you send me an email about when I can return o my computer and work with you? I need to go to the store and am leaving now.

Hi there

As we discussed on the chat, you have no way to recover it, you need to create a new account as your recovery options where not valid.

The account you create here

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

And use this new account moving forward

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Will the old account be deleted?

yes after 90 days when you do not sign in

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
When I click on my email icon will it take me to my new? What other steps do I need to move forward?

Nothing else, that is all that is needed

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Thank You.!
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thanks for all your effort! I now have email on my Tablet!
Richard, Email Systems Specialist