Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to change my Gmail password, but I don't remember the…

I want to change...

I want to change my Gmail password, but I don't remember the old one, I started in back in 2012 and I'm 88 years young.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, what it is, my son gave me a tablet, and I want to access my gmail there.

1/22/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

when were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
I access my account every day on my laptop, and I don't have to enter the password. by the way, I don't use text on my cell phone. BUT I want to install my account on my tablet!

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

This is Windows 7. What file can I use to open the file?

The one under

Do you want the Id and password *****?

yes

ID 775 021 912 Password 7230
when and how do I change my Password? I have paid you $79.99 for no results! do you want me to recommend you to others??
Can you send me an email about when I can return o my computer and work with you? I need to go to the store and am leaving now.

Hi there

As we discussed on the chat, you have no way to recover it, you need to create a new account as your recovery options where not valid.

The account you create here

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

And use this new account moving forward

Will the old account be deleted?

yes after 90 days when you do not sign in

When I click on my email icon will it take me to my new? What other steps do I need to move forward?

Nothing else, that is all that is needed

Thank You.!
Thanks for all your effort! I now have email on my Tablet!