Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do you charge the head phones? Gmail. On my lap top. I…

How do you charge...

How do you charge the head phones?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my lap top.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't know where to connect the cable.

1/22/2018
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is exact model of your headphones?

Let check I be just a minute.

ok, you can ignore any automated offers that may pop up, i have no control over them

I have the sport set.

I need a bit more info than that.. who is the maker?

Zeus
It has Bluetooth connection. I have them paired, but can't figure out how to charge it.
They say Zeus running

the charging port should be on the lower/botton part of the headphone, usually with a small cover

Great thank you so much.

you are welcome

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator