Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to recover a lost gmail account. Web browser. I have…

I need to recover...

I need to recover a lost gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to follow googles instructions and checked on you tube, but this computer doesn't look like the the examples

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

This computer is Windows 10

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
More information
more info please.
1/22/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question..

Have you already gone to the recovery site and tried to recover the account?

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner
no
what now?

Thanks... I will start the remote session and send you a link. Give me a minute to set it up please

Please click HERE

Agree to the Secure Remote Assistance Legal Disclaimer at bottom of screen.

The Secure Remote Assistance client file will automatically download to your computer.

Open the Secure Remote Assistance client file on your computer and you will be connected to me

After agreeing to the Secure Remote Assistance Legal Disclaimer,you can always download the client again if need be.