Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I went to open my gmail account and I couldn't. It looked…

I went to open my...
I went to open my gmail account and I couldn't. It looked like Gmail wanted to update.I can't transfer my old info? My daughter passed away a year ago. I sure would like to recover those pictures etc.
1/21/2018
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Were the pictures stored on your cell phone, or your computer?

Also, did you have them stored or backed up in google drive, google photos or any other online storage or backup?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Dustin, Email Specialist

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0f3a6bc9-53f7-41c5-9caa-4cf295bd0ee0

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

O>K>Computer, G.mail, not sure of cloud service.

Please do the following from your computer.

Dustin S