Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I believe my email address is incorrect. Please help me fix…

Customer Question
I believe my email...

I believe my email address is incorrect. Please help me fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Please help me correct my email address. Somehow it has become garbled.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Yesterday I was working with a technician, but he couldn't fix the problem. This morning I noticed my email address as it is listed by Comcast, is incorrect. My correct address is "*****@******.***." The address according to Comcast is "*****@******.***."

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
1/21/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Which applications/software do you use to check email?