Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I called Thurs and they said my I-phone has been hacked I…

I called Thurs and...

I called Thurs and they said my I-phone has been hacked I not getting any emails yet and they (google) said they would let me know something. I was trying to get into my ATT account and they told me I had to call google

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Just from my phone I’m not to tech savy

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all for now

1/20/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing assisting you here. Please let me take a while to review the question and reply to you ASAP. Thanks.

Just answer

> they (google) said they would let me know something.

If you are talking about no Gmail access on the iPhone, how could Google tell you something? Via email? The same or different account please?

Sorry G mail
you can’t tell me anything
Thank you for your time

Hello, I am in another remote session. Do you mind I accept your request now and start the session in 1 hour, or you prefer another expert to take the request and do it now?

Now

Okay I wont accept your request. Please wait. Thanks.

Is anyone there
Thanks get back in tomarrow

Thanks for coming back. I am in remote session. Will be with you in one hour? If it is convenient for you, I will accept the request now. Please advise. Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what type of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Hello, are you still there with me?

I’m back in my Email.
Okay. Are you ready for the session? I can be ready in 30 mins.
No I think I’m good
Do you mean the issue has been fixed?