Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my e-mail account. When I go to the

Good morning. I...

Good morning. I cannot access my e-mail account. When I go to the gmail.com, the bar stops 3/4 of the way and remains stuck there. What can I do? thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No because I cannot access my gmail account. as I press the sign-in, the bar that clears access stops 3/4 of the way and does not complete or fill the bar the way it should.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I would like to know why the blue bar that usually gives me access to my gmail is stuck part of the way and does not proceed any further. The result is that I cannot access my gmail. So, please do tell me why the blue bar fails to fill the corresponding space as required to allow me access to my gmail?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Except that I try to reboot 2 or 3 times without any results.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you using Google Chrome as your browser to view web pages?

The blue bar is getting stuck because of your browser.

Can you tell me if you're using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge?

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
No. I do not have chrome as a browser. I use Safari

Thank you

For a Mac computer, Click this link

https://tinyurl.com/yam3b7c6

When the program opens please send me the numbers

for YOUR ID and Password.

Please do not close Teamviewer else I will not

be able to connect.

Please call me at the number on your screen or send me your number and I'll call you.

Byron
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech