Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I'm having trouble logging in to gmail. Can you help, yes,

Hi, I'm having trouble...

Hi, I'm having trouble logging in to gmail. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes, on my iphone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have an alternative email address. The blue scrolling bar sculls to about 7/8's and then stops there. ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

?

1/20/2018
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Okay, please follow the step given below:

Click the link:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

And then try to sign in again.

Enter your email address and password.

If password ***** ***** accepted, please click More Options--->>forgot your password ***** follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

If this does not work, please let me know or type in your contact number(landline or mobile), I will call you directly.

Else, kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more-by scrolling up and clicking stars at the top of the page and choose Submit).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My problem was that when I tried to log in to gmail I got a scrolling bar that stopped at 7/8's. I clicked on the mail.googlecom/?logout link you sent and tried the: load basic html option at the bottom. That got me to a low grade version of gmail. My password ***** worked. Any idea what the problem is?

Okay, again sign out and please login again.

This generally happen due to slow connection.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I click on the link you sent. I don't see an option to sign out

Click this link first:

http://mail.google.com/?logout

I will be standing by.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That link takes me to a page where the only link to click is: Next. I click on it and it takes me to the incomplete scrolling bar. No place to log out.

Okay, click the round circle icon at the top right hand side and click signout option.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I clicked on the circle it indicated that I was signed out. I logged back in and got the 7/8's scrolling bar, clicked on the hyml and got in. Does this indicate a problem with speed?

Yes, please try to use another browser. Which one are you using now? Internet explorer, google chrome or Mozilla Firefox?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
safari is the only one I have

A. Please download, and install Mozilla Firefox once.

B. Reset safari once.

And then check the results.

The problem is on your Mac computer. Right?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a Mac computer. I just did reset Safari, isn't that enough?

I think that should be enough.

Please try to open your gmail account under Safari again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The problem with the scrolling bar is still there. I can access my email via html though. Should I contact my service provider? I'm back on Facebook and it seems to work fine. Is this a problem with my computer slowing down?

After resting safari, please tell me if your gmail account is working fine nor?

Google/gmail is a competitor product. Please download and install Mozilla Firefox and then try to access gmail using Mozilla Firefox.

Check speed test of your internet connection here:

Click the link and then click Go button:

http://www.speedtest.net/

Keep me posted and remember to rate my service. Regards, Sandy

Okay, how much speed is shown there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ping: 13 Download: 11.01 Upload: .71 How is that?

11mbps is good.

Please download and install Mozilla Firefox another browser.

open safari

And type download mozilla firefox for mac and then download and install it.

Note:I am getting a number of such requests today where mac computers are not support google/gmail or google search.

Keep me posted and remember to rate.

Regards, Sandy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do I download Mozilla Firefox? Does it cost $?

it is free browser and the not owned by any company. It is one of the best browser.

open safari

And type download mozilla firefox for mac and then find the related search link and then download and install it.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist