Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to change my password for my gmail account, I…

I am unable to...

I am unable to change my password ***** my gmail account, I for got mine!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

I stay logged in but am unable to loge out and loge back in?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Do not.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to be able to get new password?

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
Windows 7

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5qgmps
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5qgmps
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Nothing came in.

https://tinyurl.com/yd5qgmps

nothing comes up

On your computer, when click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5qgmps

, then do you see an item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client (usually shown at the bottom of your computer's screen)?

Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech