Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just ordered a book The shepherd who didn’t run on google…

Customer Question
I just ordered a...

I just ordered a book The shepherd who didn’t run on google play. I just noticed it was the digital format and I want the book. What do I need to do to change this?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
1/19/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

They put me in touch with you by mistake. Please send me to customer service. Thank you. So to bother you.